Painting scheme??

>> Well, as I was trying to fall asleep last night I came up with a
>> unique color combo I think would look neat on the 82. And I was
>> wondering what some of you photochoppers could come up with.

As I mentioned before, I couldn't really find the exact green colour you
mentioned, but I think I got pretty close to what you meant and the blue is
very close to a picture I found of that colour online.

http://www.xgtgx.com/img/choices.jpg

Thanks for giving me a good diversion from my school work :p

I'll also take this opportunity to give a quick sneak peak at my current
scirocco art project:
http://www.xgtgx.com/img/scirocco-teaser2.gif

-Grant-
Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY