Passat Throttle Body w/Throttle Valve Potentiometer

I have a Throttle Body (TB) from a 1990 2.0l 16V Passat automatic for
sale. This is the TB with the Throttle Valve Potentiometer (TVP) which
was only on automatic equipped cars.  It is my understanding that this
is also a desirable TB if you are doing a MegaSquirt (or similar)
conversion because of this TVS.  I would like to get $50 (or a
reasonable offer) plus shipping for the TB/TVP.
Rick.