Parting Out '88 16v

I'm going to be stripping my wrecked '88 16v scirocco in the next couple weeks and then having it hauled off, so If anyone needs anything send me an email and I'll let you know if I have it.  Most of the body panels are pretty much useless, but some of the trim and most of the mechanicals are in good shape. Oh, the car is red if that matters w/non-leather interior.  I can also provide pictures of anything if need be.

I'm going to be hanging onto the block, head, and tranny for now.  I'll also be posting a list of performance stuff seperately after I decide What I'm going to be keeping.

Thanks!

Doug C.
'88 16v (getting parted)
'89 Jetta GLI