Um, for you guys who buy stuff over a large distance...needadvice on payment

that's: 'fargin bastiges, fargin cork-sucking
iceholes'  well, an international money order works,
our 7-11s here sell them for a whopping $.50 each,
you'd need several for a few grand.  or you could
transfer the money, here, an internation transfer
costs about $35.  a certified check or a draft check
from a bank would work too, or you could stuff a bunch
of those bills with old queeny you guys use in a large
letter, heeheehee.