Um, for you guys who buy stuff over a large distance...needadvice on payment

Wire the cash (receipt is proof) and have him FedEx you the title.

Sandor <sandor@vwot.org> wrote:
ok, I want to buy a certain mk2 scirocco, but its down in the states and
I'm in Canada...I'm damn serious, just wanna get this guy his money ASAP
so he doesn't sell it to someone else...once its paid for I'm sure he
won't mind if it takes me an extra week to borrow a tow dolley and arrange
a tow vehicle and get my arse down to the states.
So, any of you guys have experience with this?
What's the best way to get a few grand down to a guy in the US?
Can I just do a money transfer, something through a bank...I mean a
certified check via UPS would be kinda stupid ("Uh, sorry sir but we have
to charge you brokerage fees on the VALUE of the item")...freakin bastiges

sandor
81 S