Seen on eBay/ Now My Target Experience

Not to get off topic.............

But on my way home from Target` (had to buy a new pillow)

I pull out of the parking lot and see a 4-door Integra coming toward me, I get to the next stop light, and it seems that he saw me, turned around and decided that since I have 1.8t badging on the rear lid that his aftermaket turbo would beat me.

I'm sitting at the light and this punk had the nerve to spool up his turbo at me! I'm just minding my busy, not looking for trouble, and I hate when these little pricks try and show what little manhood they really have.

So, I turn off the ASR, light turns green and well, maybe he should have read my license plate instead. The part that says VR6!

Anyway, after I beat him across the intersection, he pussed out and pulled into Burger King.

When are they going to learn? Maybe he needs to put some racing decals on to make his car faster.

Sorry, ranting alittle. Get a little psycho when studying aircraft systems ALL DAY!

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
i got it!!! now i have an invalid item.. it goes with
the 'invalid command' message my computer keeps giving
me. heeheehee.
--- Tonee Northam