fastest bus ever?

hadnt' heard of that, a few years ago, a german guy
was getting speeding tickets in his trabant... for
those of you who don't know, trabbis are east german
cars... wooden frame, plastic panels, 500cc engine, 2
cylinder, 2 stroke engine. top speed, around 100 km/h,
maybe 110, with a tailwind.  the 'sporty' s model had
a great feature: an AM radio.  enough said...
this guy had removed the 2 cyl engine, and thrown in
something crazy, like a 1.6l, or 1.8, so this thing
flew down the autobahn at like 200 km/h, or so.  there
were lots of surprised people when it would fly past
them, and past the BMWs and Daimlers.