mk1 electrical gremlins - alternator specific (...I think)

My vote is for the ND Headlight Relay kit.  I have one and it is the
best made wiring harness I have seen.  Much better than any homemade
product I have ever seen.

When you run grounds run one directly to the altenator bracket bolt
and one to the back of your intake manifold.  I used 4 gauge wire made
up at a local stereo shop.  I also ran a 4 gauge positve direct to the
battery from the alternator.

Don