mk1 electrical gremlins - alternator specific (...I think)

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:46:31 -0600 (CST), "Jeff Toomasson"
> <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
>
>>BTW - I've never actually looked, but where can I get BOSCH relays? Parts
>>Express??
>
> Yes.  They also have the pre wired relay sockets.
>
> Gordon
>
> 75 Mk I/Drake 1.9
> http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm

I'd suggest getting the sockets too, it's so much better than having four
separate connectors on each relay, if the plugs are like mine, they stay
put much better. A plug connector on each bulb is nice too. (I've relayed
five cars now)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"