FS: Hella 4x6 H4 lights with bulbs

> I picked up a pair of Hella 4"x6" H4 lights, with 60/55W H4 bulbs, at a
> local VW swap meet.  They are the direct fit/replacement for the sealed
> beams on our MKIIs.  The only issue with the lights is that they are the
> lenses and bulbs; they did not have rubber the boots for the back of the
> light.  I was planning on fabricating something from an existing boot.
> You may also want to do a little wiring enhancement so I would suggest
> upgrading to relays at this point too.  Others may argue that the 60/55W
> is close to stock however; it is a perfect opportunity to do it.
> I have decided that I want to look for a pair of Euro lights so these
> are up for sale.  I would like to get $20, plus shipping, for the pair
> of Hella lenses and the two H4 bulbs.  I would be glad to send some
> pics.
>
> Rick K.

I have these on my car, and I really like the look of the quads. And
properly wired, they are quite bright with normal H4 bulbs. You just need
to add relays and good grounds, and you'll be scorching people. This is a
deal, if nobody else wants them, I'll take them as a backup set.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"