FS: Hella 4x6 H4 lights with bulbs

I picked up a pair of Hella 4"x6" H4 lights, with 60/55W H4 bulbs, at a
local VW swap meet.  They are the direct fit/replacement for the sealed
beams on our MKIIs.  The only issue with the lights is that they are the
lenses and bulbs; they did not have rubber the boots for the back of the
light.  I was planning on fabricating something from an existing boot.
You may also want to do a little wiring enhancement so I would suggest
upgrading to relays at this point too.  Others may argue that the 60/55W
is close to stock however; it is a perfect opportunity to do it.
I have decided that I want to look for a pair of Euro lights so these
are up for sale.  I would like to get $20, plus shipping, for the pair
of Hella lenses and the two H4 bulbs.  I would be glad to send some
pics.

Rick K.