FS: Hella 4x6 H4 lights with bulbs

I have Hella "euro lights", straight from Switzerland, and they fit US
sealed beam as seen here:
<<http://www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/83scirocco.jpg>>
Oh, and this month I can celebrate owning this car of mine for a full 10
years, and it is as nice as the day I got it, and even better!

H4s are dual filaments, high and low beam, and are the outer ones. They have
the familiar euro sharp cut-out:
_____/   _____/

H1s are single filament, high beams only, and are the inner ones. Quality
ones offer real improvements over US specs high beams while driving out in
the boonies.

They both fit the US pots, but they have different reflectors because they
have different fonctions.

But the real reason for posting all this lenghty explanation is really to
show a picture of my '83 ;-)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco