WTFOT: E-group dynamics...

I have been meaning to post this here for some time, I am almost positive that I have not done so.  Please forgive me if this is a repost...

Someone on another forum posted this, and I thought it was pretty 'on the mark'...  It is long, and it is biased towards those with knowledge of the history of the web...  However, there is some interesting 'psycho-babble' in there as well...

I thought at least some of you might find it interesting, it seems apt for some of the comments that I have recieved elsewhere on the web today...

Enjoy...

http://www.shirky.com/writings/group_enemy.html

David