Interest in NEW Mk 1 Rocker Panels? [+Cincy questions andmyintroduction]

Another victim of the Rocc! Welcome!
Cincy is the 4-7th of next month in Wilminton OH. Not far from Cincinatti.
Bring your car to Cincy, we'll take it apart for you, though after a few
beers, it may not go back together correctly...

As for rocker panels? The metal from under the door to the metal frame under
the car. One of the first places rust starts..

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco