NY, NJ, PA, DE caravan..

Hey Drew,

Last year we hit Harrisburgh at 11:30 or so.

I believe that I have a cell phone list from everybody from last year.  I'll
see if I can dig it up and distribute.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace