Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

Kirsten, Dan,

Are you going to post drawings with specs for the passenger side, driver's
side, and rear mounts?  Better yet, Dan would you be willing to  make
additional sets of the mounts from time to time?  Qs: 1) If you'd had the
time and your choice of materials would you have designed the driver's side
mount differently?  2) This was TIG welded? 3) with all the welding on the
DS mount, a) did you have a problem with warpage (causing misalignment of
the original holes)? and b) How the heck did you avoid melting the rubber
part of the mount?  The mount looks great.

Chris