Tech: Antenna stuff

Okay, I'm embarking on this 500ish mile trip, and the oldies on AM are gonna
get real old real fast. My collection of cassettes were actually taped in
the 70s, and the ghetto "plug into the cassette deck" mp3 system is a bit
unreliable. I am in need of FM radio, folks.

So, tell me all the theory/tips/tricks etc for getting an FM antenna to
actually recieve FM. What are the "dos and dont's"?. I don't need the best,
just basic reception. Even my truck doesn't get FM properly. I know the
radio in the head unit/cassete deck works, it just doesn't work for long.
And the Fuba is FUBAR.

You can answer me off list if you want, so as not to break up the non-stop
Cincy hype, thanks.

Cathy

Mandatory Scirocco content: Had the '79 out for a long run tonight, running
better than ever. It totally amazes me for a 25 year old car. It's tanked up
and ready to roll. We won't speak of the evil younger sister.

Mandatory Cincy hype: WOO HOOO Cincy is coming REAL SOON!!!!!

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*