Which car to bring to cincy, opinions wanted

>From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
>To: amalventano@sc.rr.com, ansonivan@yahoo.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Which car to bring to cincy, opinions wanted
>Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:04:07 +0000
>
>My vote? MKI. The original and best. (I may be a bit biased)
>

>Julie Macfarlane
>1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
>Amsterdam NY
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc

You biased Julie? Nah...

I couldn't decide, after each time I drive one, I'm sure that one will be
the choice. We'll see how this "bring your spouse" thing pans out. But I
know which one I'm driving, he can have the noise, I'm in the MkI. Of
course, I drove that one tonight, I may change my mind tomorrow. (but I'm
loving that MkI)
Cathy

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*