Midwest Caravan to Cincy

I'm in!

I'm planning on a Fri. morning etd of 8ish or so. Indy should be w/i 4
hrs. from me, so say (me) getting there about noonish.

I was planning on getting to Cincy around 3PM so maybe I better revise my
schedule?
It'll be a workdays worth of drive although I did Cleaveland to R.I. in
8hrs so it shouldn't be that bad.

Rhett is (was) going to come to Rock Island and crash @ my place to leave
w/ me Fri. morning but I haven't heard from him in a month. I'll shoot him
an email after this.

Is Indy the place where the worlds collide (interstates meet)?
If so, anyone familiar enough w/ Indy to suggest an easily locatable
rendezvous point?

Starting to think about maps and plans and last minute maintenance,

Tim

Not that I'm against sneaking some notions into people's heads upon
occasion.  (Or blasting them in outright.)
             -- Larry Wall in <199710211624.JAA17833@wall.org>

On Fri, 28 May 2004, dswalterwi wrote:

> Midwest Caravan,
> The days are coming up fast so lets firm up where and when we are going
> to meet.
>
> I can link up with Eric in the Chicago area.  Do the rest of you want to
> make arrangements to meet in Indianapolis?
>
> Rhett Farnum [rocco_crossing@hotmail.com] and Tim Stetson
> [tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx] are coming over on I-74
>
> Dan Smith is coming across on I-70.
>
> Jeff Toommason is coming from MN.