Stoopid wedding.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe just a couple times.
When I did my engine swap in my old '84, I finally figured out what I
had done wrong (use the wrong cam timing mark).  Fired it up with
straight 4-2-1 upgraded straight DP.  That time, it was a loverly sound,
the sound of SUCCESS!!  The howling of horsepower in heat.  I'd just let
it sit and idle in the driveway and listen to her purr.  Then my TT
system came and put an end to all the fun.

It's so nice to be able to hear my radio again!!