Stoopid wedding.

2000:  Didn't know much about the Cincy thang.
2001:  Parents came to visit during Cincy weekend.
2002:  See 2001
2003:   Had to go to New York to make wedding plans (mine, that is)
during Cincy weekend.
2004:   Friend at work asks me to be in his wedding.  I agree.  Date,
June 5, 2004.  Cincy weekend:  June 4-6, 2004.

Every year, I swear "I'm making it to Cincy this year!!"
Every year, it doesn't happen.
Zen this......

Nate

PS:  To all who offered me downpipes, BOTH welds broke on my existing
pipe, causing a major disassociation of downpipe to manifold.  Turns out
the local VW shop had a DP, so I got it and installed it t'other eve.
'Twas quit embarassing driving it around straight-pipe.