WTB at Cincy (MkI and MkII)

I am flying in so unfortunately, I won't be able to do a lot of swapping
such, but I am
interested in picking up:
-one complete set of MkI door panels in Parchment, Beduin or Black- in good
shape or better
-one MkII grill
-one MkII front bumper cover(guess I can wrap it and check it as baggage)

I am willing to bring some small odds and ends if there is anything people
are looking for just ask,
but I will have to wait until next year to get rid of an auto transaxle,
rear axle beams, all glass from
a MkI and MkI fenders, but if you are local or coming to Maine for a visit
they are available for pickup.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Soon to be a 16V
'81 Scirocco -Engineless and noseless
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.-  In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe