New Wheels and New Problem

Hey,

Got some new tires for the old rocco today.  Toyo Proxes T1-S.  $150 cdn a
tire, they look pretty good, here's a few pictures of it along with a shot
of the car now that it has the h&r sports.

   When I pulled my speedo needle off to install the white guage faces, i
didn't reset the spring.   Anyone know how to do this?  Soon as the wheels
start rolling, i'm supposedly doing 20kph, and by the time i shift into
second (not redlining 1st) i'm doing like 70.

Thanks

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium