Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?

>From: Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>To: C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com>
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?
>Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:24:02 -0400 (EDT)
>
>On Sat, 22 May 2004, C Boyko wrote:
>
> > I'm sure this give you many ideas that are lamer than our current plans.
> > Offered for your discussion...
>
>Yeah, we could drive all over southern Ohio looking for New Beetles and
>spraypainting "Go back to the Mothership" on them!!! :)
>
>Sorry Cathy - YOUR New Beetle looks hot in black with those super-sexy
>rims.  But the rest of them look pretty damned lame, if you ask me... :)
>
>Drew

Well, it IS a very different mindset, though the "Cicada snacking" aspect of
our gathering is a bit "out there". Mind you, I'd really like to try some
cicadas, and maybe we WILL see a UFO when we're screening videos on the
garage. I'm thinking something wide bodied and screaming green. And I don't
care who likes my cars, any of them, I love 'em all.
Cathy

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*