Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?

The badge tuning is nice :-), so is the motor.....

But, to me the shape just isn't right.  The vert NBs, now that covertable
roof has the proper lines, REALLY makes it look like an old bug.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)