Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?

On Sat, 22 May 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> I'm sure this give you many ideas that are lamer than our current plans.
> Offered for your discussion...

Yeah, we could drive all over southern Ohio looking for New Beetles and
spraypainting "Go back to the Mothership" on them!!! :)

Sorry Cathy - YOUR New Beetle looks hot in black with those super-sexy
rims.  But the rest of them look pretty damned lame, if you ask me... :)

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant