Now ON topic : Cicadas - Cincy Camping

But they are quite at night.

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Drew Teague wrote:

> This reminds me, Cicadas are noisy little things, and they definitely get
> nosier by the thousands (who'd have thought, huh?)  So, Those of you (like
> myself) that are camping at Cincy should probably bring some nice earplugs
> to assure a good night's rest.
>
> **Drew Teague**
> Harrisburg, PA
>
> '84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
> '85 BMW 318i
>

> >From: "Dave Ewing" <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net>
> >To: "Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> >Subject: OT:  Cicadas
> >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 00:42:27 -0700
> >
> >Hey all!
> >
> >I just stumbled upon a Cicada cookbook and was wondering if there was
> >anyway
> >that I could get someone in the eastern or mideastern states to send me
> >some
> >Cicadas to eat.  I like trying anything and who knows, it just might be
> >good!!  You can only do it once every 17 years so it would definately be
> >something the kids would remember.  LMK please as they will be flocking
> >soon
> >(in the next couple weeks).  I wouldn't have a problem paying you for them
> >as this would be an educational type thing for the family/kids.
> >
> >Scirocco content:  Found a PERFECT (running, driving, straight, one color,
> >nice interior, stock everything)79 ragtop for $300 (negotiable-probably get
> >it for $200, LOL).  Too bad, I'm getting it and I ain't tellin' where it's
> >at!
> >
> >Dave
> >---

http://shakerheads.kicks-ass.org
Get in on the Headwork Group Buy 16v stageIII for $687
Contact me for additional info.

Brian

88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.