Now ON topic : Cicadas - Cincy Camping

This reminds me, Cicadas are noisy little things, and they definitely get
nosier by the thousands (who'd have thought, huh?)  So, Those of you (like
myself) that are camping at Cincy should probably bring some nice earplugs
to assure a good night's rest.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"