Reformat; 8V Upgrades-Cam, Intake & Stress Bars

The first email did not format well, here is another attempt.

It is sad to say but I am in the final stages of clearing out all my 8V
components.  The silver lining in this cloud is that it will enable me
to concentrate on my 16V projects.

The first item, well group of items is an intake upgrade package.
Upgrade does not necessarily mean upgrade in HP.  It is an upgrade in
looks in the engine compartment and arguable HP.  HP gains from a larger
TB, K&N, Fox intake and 'Big Bore' air tube have been argued quite
extensively on the list.  I want to sell all these items as a package; I
have only included prices for the individual items to show how I arrived
at the total price.  I think you will find the individual prices fair
and at the going rate.  If anyone is interested I have pictures showing
all the components installed and individually.  I would be glad to email
directly.

The next items include an almost new VW G-cam and adjustable gear, some
stress bars, head gasket and etc.

If you would like any more information please email and I will be glad
to forward pics and details.
Shipping is not included in any of the prices shown below.
Rick Kellner.

Powder Coated Intake Upgrade Package 	$200
Including the following:
Powder Coated Fox Intake			$40
16V TB						$30
16V Air box						$30
Powder Coated Big Bore Air Intake Pipe	$40
K&N Air Cleaner					$10
Powder Coated G60 Aluminum Valve Cover 	$40
(With stock breather)
Powder Coated Cam Belt Cover			$10
Package Total					$200

Head Gasket JH motor				$10
VW G-Cam (almost new) and Adjustable Gear	$120
Stock lower K-Bar					$40
Upper Stress Bar					$60
New Stock-Shift linkage replacement kit	$10