Arghhhhhhh - Just when Things were going right - How can things goso wrong

Well we will see after tomorrow if I can now go to Cincy.

Come home today and the house is baking (not a good thing in Texas). Went to
check the AC unit and found that the evaporator is oiled, and tomorrow when
I get home the HVAC guys will have an estimate for repairs waiting for me. I
believe this will shoot my load, the money I squirreled away is now
literally be pissed out the window. We will see what happens tomorrow, but I
don't have a good feeling about it.