The homecoming of yon Golf and various/sundry comments

stetson wrote:

> Can you say, "Cincy fervor is reaching an intensity of odd religious
> fanaticism?"
>
> Say it? Looks from recent posts that we are the poster children for this
> malady.
>
> Yet again I have been busy digitizing the small triumphs of my everyday
> life and since the cold fusion unit isn't that photogenic, I decided to
> snap some hallmark moments of my latest relapse.
>
> Them be arrayed out there @:

<http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/drupal/?q=image/tid/59>

That is indeed an A2 chassis.

The dent may be easier than you might think as the front clip of A2s
unbolts. You know, that upper radiator brace type thing? It Comes Out.

<http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/drupal/?q=node/view/764>
All them there motors need are some running- this will supply the
protective sheen of seeping oil to prevent oxidations. :])

& Yeah, it looks like a 10:1 motor alright.

Hah!, I bought a Jetta GLI with a set of those on it also (Thule).

  Good deal!

TBerk