gas prices...

I wish to see the days of sub 2 dollars gas here in san diego county we have
the highest gas prices in the country and don't even get 93 I paid 2.59 for
91 today and that was one of the cheaper places in town I saw 2.89 the other
day at a shell. I have been driving my rocco with the 3a instead of my daily
driver mk4 because my rocco get 23-25 mpg around town and my 1.8t jetta gets
15 to 18 mpg. At least our gas prices are cheaper than europe where it is
closer to 5 a gallon