Rip.. BABY!!

On May 18, 2004, at 3:38 PM, Calimus wrote:

> First off, glad to hear that your girlfriend/wife is ok, thats the
> important thing.
>
> From what I see in the pictures, it doesn't really look all that bad
> (I'm no expert though).  It looks like you might need a new door,
> fender, control arm, tie-rod and possibly a cv shaft even though I
> really didn't see much damage to the cv, might just be good karma to
> replace it.

	Yup. I'm no expert either. I'm sure i could fix the mechanical damage,
but the
	rest is in the air for me.

> The door damage didn't look to bad at all, a good body man/woman
> should be able to fix the door with minimum bondo.  The fender however
> looks like it might be toast, hard to tell with some of the camera
> view points.  All in all it doesn't look that bad but sometimes
> cameras don't really catch things all that well.  If you do repair the
> car, have the frame checked just to make sure the car is safe to
> drive.

	Indeed. I'm intending to take better pictures when i get home with a
camera
	that does a larger resolution.

> .  I don't know if you can get the police involved at this point, but
> it might be worth looking into.

	We've filed a police report already (they felt it was a write off) and
Kim, my fiance,
	found two witnesses after the crash.

	Thanks!