Rip.. BABY!!

My Lady was in an Accident with the Scirocco!

She is OK thankfully (little sore, had the doctor check her out)!!!.

Some Twit turning left ran into the scirocco.

The Scirocco was driving straight through a green
light. A Ford turned, and plowed into the scirocco, pushing
it off the road. Kim got the information from the guy, who was
a bit of a dick (Asked her if she was drinking, and tried to suggest
that the still green light was Amber).

The Scirocco is pretty much toast. I could fix it to
drive, but the body damage is significant.

Any Suggestion about how to handle the Insurance Company?

Pictures i took (starting at 4 or so)

http://siffleur.cs.ualberta.ca/Boom/

Curtis
84 Mars Scirocco.