Rip.. BABY!!

First off, glad to hear that your girlfriend/wife is ok, thats the
important thing.

 From what I see in the pictures, it doesn't really look all that bad
(I'm no expert though).  It looks like you might need a new door,
fender, control arm, tie-rod and possibly a cv shaft even though I
really didn't see much damage to the cv, might just be good karma to
replace it.

The door damage didn't look to bad at all, a good body man/woman should
be able to fix the door with minimum bondo.  The fender however looks
like it might be toast, hard to tell with some of the camera view
points.  All in all it doesn't look that bad but sometimes cameras don't
really catch things all that well.  If you do repair the car, have the
frame checked just to make sure the car is safe to drive.

Also, not sure how things are done up in the great white north (i'm
guessing from the link that you are in Canada) but down here in southern
USA, something like that, you get the cops out there for.  This way
there is a police report to backup any claims you make to the other
persons insurance company.  Because people will say anything to get the
blame removed from them and if this guy was a dick, then chances are he
will tell his insurance company it was all her fault.  I don't know if
you can get the police involved at this point, but it might be worth
looking into.

William