'81 downpipe clarification

More info be needed, so here it be.

On my '81 I have the stock 4-2 manifold, 2-1 downpipe, flex pipe, cat, and a TT cat back system.  The car developed a rather noisy exhaust leak ahead of the passenger compartment, so yesterday I got it up in ramps to see what I could.  There are a number of rust holes in the downpipe, ranging from pin-hole to 1/8", and it's getting worse.  So, I need the 2-1 downpipe.  For a temp fix I think I'l hit the FLAPS and see if I can find some exhaust-fix bandaid until I can source a new DP.
As far as location, I'm in Beloit, WI.

Dave, what kind of set-up does your buddy have?
Pat, with your new collection, I figured you'd have spares.
Tosha, whatcha got?

Nate