Emissions test

Well, the list seems pretty dead today (especially compared to some of the threads yesterday) so I
thought I'd share my emissions test results.
Normally, I'd install a milder cam to do the emissions test, but since you need to remap the Haltech
for a cam change and I'd never developed a very good map for a "G" cam I decided I'd just stay with
the 274 and give it a shot. Basically, developing a good 14 X 13 map, even with a wide band O2
(especially the Haltech which is a PITA to tune!) takes alot of time.
So, 2.0 8V with TT head, 274 cam, 2.25 exhaust, the infamous Haltech and a nice lumpy idle.

Results: on a dyno type test it came in at 1/100th of the standard for HC, CO and NOx.

I was pretty damn suprised.

So, anybody going to be showing off new aftermarket engine management installations at Cincy this
year?
Dan