RATED ADULT reply : RE: Something you guys might findinteresting

Huh?  I think you're getting bondage equipment confused with piercing...

> Yep a bolt through a dick. Hum. I am sure women like it, but I have
not
> seen
> many a brave woman getting their clitoris (hey we started with penis
and
> we
> are all adults here) pierced (yes I know some galls have it
done...good
> for
> them).
>
> The point is...?

The point for genital piercing is esthetics, and increased sensation -
particularly for circumcised men where significant sensation loss has
occurred over time without a "sheath".  Genital piercing is not new -
the Kama Sutra describes piercings, and many ancient cultures include
genital piercing.  Also, just to clear up a myth, women don't actually
get their clitoris pierced, the piercing is behind and around it...

I didn't expect this to turn into a discussion, so let's take this off
list if you have any more questions...

Mark.
75
77