removing transaxle

I have been swapping the tranny in my '80 for about a month now, about
one day a week of wreastling that thing, on the ground, while constanly
worrying about all those ear wigs that fell out of the jack stand.
Anyway, I am at a road block, I got the passanger side of the transaxle
(not sure if transaxle refers to the section of the tranny or the axles
themselves, in this case I'm talking about the axles) out of the tranny.
It just fell off the mounting once the bolts were gone. But the driver
side wont budge, how do I get that thing off. its the disk not the
actual axle that wont move.