Cincy ramblings

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Daun Yeagley wrote:

> 'Tis now about a month away.  Anyone else here excited yet?

Nope, not likely.  No excitement here.

> -I'm taking suggestions for activities for Saturday.  I
> assume we'll do something in the back yard - anyone got an
> idea??

Well, if "SCIROCCO" and the VW symbol are getting old, we could spell out
"Cincy 2004", or 2004 in Roman Numerals or something... :)

Drew (20 days and counting!)

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant