[no subject]

Thats ok Brian...I understand your pre-emptive strike cause your tired ass
mk2 16v is slower than a heaver, diesel Corrado.

:-D

BTW, its changed it bit since Royston owned it.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)