From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:19 PM
To: area53@validpath.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE:

Not to worry...I wont be passing out anywhere but in my wife's arms....oh
wait, thats right...your wife can't stand your hobby....hmmmmmmmm, yet
mine thinks Cincy is one of the best things....odd....

;-P

(family has been brought there brutha....) :-D

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)