Cincy ramblings

Hey Daun,

Any chance of us having a "spirited drive" through the backroads similar
to a couple years ago?  Wouldnt have to be in the TSD rally format we did,
but just a few groups of ~10-15 cars running that or a similar route.
I know there are some autox/drag events on sunday, but maybe there would be
some time for this?

Eric Person
86.5 16v

>===== Original Message From Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> =====
>'Tis now about a month away.  Anyone else here excited yet?
> Couple things:
>
>-The hotel sign-up cut off is tomorrow (Friday), May 14th.
>
>-Signup page is still active - have YOU signed up yet?
>http://scirocco.org/ohio2k4/   User: scirocco  pwrd: lister
>
>-I'm taking suggestions for activities for Saturday.  I
>assume we'll do something in the back yard - anyone got an
>idea??
>
>-If we're doing the Saturday night video thing, I'd like
>some content input.  Catch is, I need it asap.  If you've
>got something fun to watch, contact me off-list.  (Hey
>whatever happened to the videos we were making of our cars,
>hmmm?)
>
>-Suggestions for food to go along with the brisket?  I'm
>gonna grocery shop early this year for a change.
>
>C'ya in less than a month....
>

>=====
>Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
>'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
>For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
>"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.
What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen