[UPDATE] Re: need another rear tranny mount, STAT!

ok, i can add a data point to this. the rieger has all factory except for a
poly front. in this config, there is very little vibration, probably on par
with factory feel. i once tried switching to a vw motorsport rear and the
vibration was enough to make me switch back to factory at the rear. it wasnt
totally horrible, but it was enough to make my rear end numb if i drove for
an hour or so. after going back to only front poly, i can do my typical 8-10
hour treks to cincy with no problem driving straight through.

hth
Al