[UPDATE] Re: need another rear tranny mount, STAT!

Yeah, that motorsport rear made the difference between it feeling like a
street car and a race car, I'd have it out of there if it didn't get abused
so often. It's about the only mod on that car I would gladly put back to
stock. But, it does put the power to the ground more solidly I guess.
Cathy

>From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
>To: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>, <juliemac57@hotmail.com>,
><camron@worldaccessnet.com>, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: [UPDATE] Re: need another rear tranny mount, STAT!
>Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:04:02 -0400
>
>ok, i can add a data point to this. the rieger has all factory except for a
>poly front. in this config, there is very little vibration, probably on par
>with factory feel. i once tried switching to a vw motorsport rear and the
>vibration was enough to make me switch back to factory at the rear. it
>wasnt totally horrible, but it was enough to make my rear end numb if i
>drove for an hour or so. after going back to only front poly, i can do my
>typical 8-10 hour treks to cincy with no problem driving straight through.
>
>hth
>Al
>
>>I have the TTfront and motorsport back, and the vibrations are pretty bad,
>>ditto what she said about the rearviews. Mind you, I have yet to try
>>aligning the mounts, so that may correct it. ALl four are new. And don't
>>ever do the front without replacing a bad rear, we got 2 weeks out of the
>>front that way.

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*