[UPDATE] Re: need another rear tranny mount, STAT!

I have the TTfront and motorsport back, and the vibrations are pretty bad,
ditto what she said about the rearviews. Mind you, I have yet to try
aligning the mounts, so that may correct it. ALl four are new. And don't
ever do the front without replacing a bad rear, we got 2 weeks out of the
front that way.