Status (** Cogeco subscribers please read **)

There are only 3 memenrs with cogeco address, 2 have responded that it's
not them.  The third person is Adrian Culda, who has just recently been
automatically disabled by the list software for some unknown reason.

I have cc'd him on this message, hopefully he'll be able to take care of it.

(Adrian:  your machine is likely infected with at least one virus and / or a
spyware program, it's sending spurious emails to many many list members.
Hopefully you can take care of this, thanks)

==Brett