Status (** Cogeco subscribers please read **)

I'm a Cogeco user, but the IP posted the other day doesn't match my
static IP (24.150.52.169).  I can't think off hand of any other Cogeco
subscribers on the list - must be a lurker...

So, if you're a Cogeco subscriber, please check your IP address (If
you're a Windows user, go to START, then click RUN, then type IPCONFIG
at the prompt.  Your IP will magically appear...

If your IP is:  24.141.15.158 then you might have a virus.  If you don't
have Mcaffee or Norton, etc, try this free online virus checker (checks
remotely from site) at:  <http://housecall.trendmicro.com/>

Mark.
75
77