Status (** Cogeco subscribers please read **)

Mark wrote:

> [...]

Just one thing inserted here.

If you're a Windows User you'll need to open a command.com 'DOS window'
to run the ip utility in like so:

Win95/98 users type-    COMMAND

Then type WINIPCFG/ALL at the prompt.

Win2k and above? type-  CMD

(Note: these commands don't need to be in caps.)

  <http://housecall.trendmicro.com>

> Mark.

& TBerk