Status (** Cogeco subscribers please read **)

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Marc Getty wrote:

> I don't completely trust that longitude & latitude, but MapPoint tells
> me that this longitude and latitude are near Cumberland Ave,
> Burlington, ON. See: <http://endearth.org/scirocco/burlington_on.pdf>

Which would be the Head Office for Cogeco, who has registered that address
space.  Not likely to be the address of the subscriber who had that
(dynamic) IP address over the past while.  The internet's good, but it's
not THAT good.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd